Friday, March 16, 2012

Furthering my fitness goals


So here I am again. I actually just wanted to let everyone know,that besides being a Certified Personal Trainer,  I am now an official Team Beachbody Coach. I'm not writing this to try to recruit anyone. It is for the purpose of letting everyone know that there is assistance and groups out there to help them with their fitness needs.

For those of you who do not know, Beachbody is the creator of:


and many many more of the top exercise programs on the market. Adding this to my CPT status will help me reach more people in the hopes of helping others get into great shape. 

 
If anyone is interested in learning more about all of Beachbody’s programs and supplements simply go to my page www.beachbodycoach.com/TeddyCrouch . Feel free to join with a 100% FREE membership (paid Club Membership is optional) and utilize all of the great tools and support groups.

Also feel free to come join my support group, to help you with your fitness goals. You will find me and other Coaches there, as well as members that Pushing Play everyday. It's the perfect place to get your motivation.

I personally plan to try out the new Les Miles Pump that is getting some GREAT reviews. 
So if anyone wants to join us then we are here for you. Feel free to ask any questions you might have as well.

Be Safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment