Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Superfood Chlorella

Yeah, I know, you are wondering what the world Chlorella is. Chlorella is single celled, water-grown, chlorophyll-loaded green algae that is said to boost the immune system and helps detoxify the body. Because of its unique ability to bind with mercury, lead, and cadmium, chlorella has become increasingly popular as a heavy metal “detoxifier”. Studies show that chlorella demonstrates the ability to safely draw toxic metals from the intestinal tract.Sounds interesting doesn't it. For more information on Chlorella and for the entire article come visit us at http://teddycrouch.com/superfood-chlorella and while your there sign up for a FREE account.

1 comment:

  1. Chlorella is a super green algae for me. In fact, the first time I take it, I thought its health benefits are not true due to its awful taste. But upon taking it based on what my doctor recommends, I realized that chlorella has these great benefits to really detoxify my body.

    ReplyDelete