Friday, February 10, 2012

The PeaceKeepers

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know who I am and the purpose of this blog. My name is Teddy Crouch and I am, by career, a police officer. I have 10 years of experience in the states (Arkansas) and about 5 years Internationally. I'm a former Narcotics officer and SWAT member, on top of other duties in my career. I won't bore you on this first post with my detailed history of all my positions or where I have worked or even the duties I have performed in other countries, LOL. I have a lot of stories, some good, some bad but ALL mine.


Throughout this blog, I plan to talk about many things. I welcome feedback from everyone on every topic. This blog is focused around "Peacekeepers" around the world. I'll be posting articles, giving my own opinion, asking for yours and even occasionally selling a few things. In the past I owned and operated an online police supply (part-time) and will have it up and running again. The only difference, this time, will be the supply. I plan to focus on fewer items this year and keep less inventory on hand. I will operate on more of a personal level and less on a business level.

I encourage everyone to keep coming back. This site is going to cover an abundance of topics. Having been on the line in my career and in the trenches, I know there is more to being a true peacekeeper than just being a police officer. It takes police, fire, and military that are dedicated professionals that also strive on fitness and keeping a balanced home life. I hope to explore all of this with the help of readers.

So stick around!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Teddy,
    nice idea, keep on rollin´ and stay safe! Best wishes from "Good Old Germany"

    Your friend "Z"

    ReplyDelete