Sunday, February 12, 2012

Product Review - Fit Freeze


Well as I said in the first post, I plan to talk about a variety of topics. As some people know, I am also a Certified Personal Trainer. Besides the workouts, I like to experiment with other things as well. I’m not sure how many of you have ever heard of FitFreeze but I bought 6 pints of it back several months ago.

FitFreeze is a protein rich “Ice Cream” product that makes a lot of claims. To learn more about FitFreeze, visit their site by clicking here.

The first batch we whipped up was in a mixer and it gave me a false result. It was powdery, chewy and not very good at all. The texture was just all wrong.

After getting the blender fixed and being able to make a TRUE serving I learned different. I experimented with a few of their recipes; they were okay but not that great. I found the Pina Colada to be kind of plain tasting but the Mint Chocolate Chip gave me hope for the product. My latest batch has been by far the best. I added a ¼ cup of Oreo Cookies and Cream pudding to the mix and it was great.
I have to say that originally I thought this was going to be a flop of a product but I was wrong. In my opinion, it is definitely NOT ice cream, but it will take care of your sweet tooth in a good healthy way. I still think that it is way too expensive but if you can get past that, it is worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment